Monday 1 July 2013

July 1st

Well, Happy Birthday, Canada

We have been in St. Cloud, Mn. now for 3 days.  I have seen my friend Val for the first time in 45 years.  We talked and talked, for 3 days, got caught up in each others lives and I believe I can truthfully say we are friends for life.  It has been such a thrill for me to spend time with her, I hated to say goodbye. 
You will all be pleased to know that I wore my Canada T-shirt today, and we had a Canadian flag on the RV and the CRV. 
Tomorrow we leave here, heading towards Ontario, driving south of Superior. 

4 comments:

  1. Happy Canada Day!! Nice and warm here. Spent a good part of the afternoon sitting on a tube in the lake. The water is excellent

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your pictures showed up this morning. Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. got your pictures! Nice
    news from here - RCMP foiled a terrorist attack on BC Legislature yesterday - pressure cooker bombs
    two arrested
    Hot, really really hot
    Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning on this Jul 5th morning! Just got caught up on your posts. Very interesting, and looking forward to seeing and reading more. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete